Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A different appetizer to serve at your next party!
- 1 (13 ounce) boxshredded wheat crackers (such as Triscuits)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) canchopped ripe olives
- 6 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 250F degrees.
- Place crackers, edges touching, on a cookie sheet.
- In a medium size bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheeses, olives& green onions; spread on crackers.
- Bake 20 minutes- serve hot.