1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
I have many allergies, so I am constantly having to tweak recipes. These are nice cookies that don't taste like they're "substitutes"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup rye flour
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1/8 teaspoon guar gum (you can also use 1 tsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup large crystal white sugar (optional)
- 1Beat melted chocolate, oil and granulated sugar until blended.
- 2Beat in eggs, one at a time until incorporated. Add vanilla.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder, guar gum, cinnamon and salt; stir into sugar mixture.
- 4Chill for about 1 hour or until firm enough to roll into balls.
- 5Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 6Shape dough into rounded teaspoonful size balls (about an inch in diameter) then roll in sugar.
- 7Place on cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat, Milk and Soy Free Chocolate Cinnamon Crinkle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 58.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: