I used to make these for my girls as part of their school lunches. They are wonderful. The serving size is an estimate. I never took heed of how many this makes...because I alway quadrupled the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together shortening and sugars.
- 2Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- 3Mix together in a separate bowl all the remaining ingredients.
- 4Stir this into the creamed mixture.
- 5Place dough by SCANT 1/4 cupfuls on greased or parchment covered cookie sheets.
- 6Press cookies well with fork.
- 7Bake 350 degrees for 12 -15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat Germ Saucer Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 169.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g