Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I developed a love for wheat germ muffins when my mother worked at Woodward's. We tried to recreate them. This recipe comes very close. Don't worry...it freezes very well.
- 3 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1⁄4 cups cake-and-pastry flour
- 2 3⁄4 cups wheat germ
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 3⁄4 cups butter, melted
- 5 large eggs
- 5 ml vanilla
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- mix all liquids together and add to dry ingredients.
- Scoop into paper lined muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.