Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet (I use Pam.)
- In a large mixing bowl, slowly add oil to the sugar.
- Beat in milk and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, wheat germ and nutmeg and mix well.
- Combine flour and sugar mixtures.
- Drop spoonfuls on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350°F then lower temperature to 325°F and bake for an additional 7 minutes.