My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly grease cookie sheet (I use Pam.)
- 3In a large mixing bowl, slowly add oil to the sugar.
- 4Beat in milk and eggs.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, wheat germ and nutmeg and mix well.
- 6Combine flour and sugar mixtures.
- 7Drop spoonfuls on cookie sheets.
- 8Bake for 5 minutes at 350°F then lower temperature to 325°F and bake for an additional 7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat Germ Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (892 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 28.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g