Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tasty chocolate squares, with a little health mixed in
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups wheat germ
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Whip butter and sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add wheat germ.
- Add flour (mixture will become very thick).
- Press into 8x8 square inch pan (ungreased).
- Cook 375 for 15minutes.
Sorry for the rating but this was way too sweet and the texture was odd with all the wheat germ. And I like wheat germ. Not to our atste at all.