Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
A great gravy that tastes similar to chicken gravy.
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon vegemite or 1 teaspoon marmite
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- salt and pepper
- Combine ingredients.
- Put on med heat on stove top.
- Stir constantly.
- Add more water till desired thickness is reached.
- Cook until thick about 3 minutes.
- Optional: Use milk gradually and slowly and keep stirring instead of water and add finely chopped mushrooms for mushroom gravy.
If you do some research, soy sauce has yeast in it. Food-allergy.org