Recipe by AllergyQueen
This is one of the most addictive desserts that I have ever made. It's hard to believe things this good can be wheat, lactose, nut, and soy, free! It is perfect for an autumn day with a nice cup of tea or coffee.
- 4 eggs
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups oat flour (or a mixture of the two) or 2 cups barley flour (or a mixture of the two)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons rice milk or 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs in mixing bowl.
- Add in pumpkin, sugars and oil; beat well.
- Add in remaining ingredients and beat until incorporated.
- Spread into a greased 10x15 jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minute.
- Cool and then frost.
- Measure all of the ingredients into a medium sized bowl. Stir well, until the frosting is smooth.
- Spread thinly over a cooled cake.