This was something tasty my husband cooked up for me as a surprise to go with soup! It's really tasty--the rye cracker is the perfect contrast to the rich tomato sauce and cheese. Plus, no wheat and no yeast in this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place two crackers on a small, microwave-safe saucer.
- 2Mix garlic powder with spaghetti sauce in a small bowl.
- 3Spoon two tablespoons of spaghetti sauce over each cracker.
- 4Sprinkle one tablespoon of mozzarella cheese on top of the spaghetti sauce layer.
- 5Place a paper towel over the top of the saucer so the tomato juice won't splatter the inside of the microwave.
- 6Cook in the microwave one minute or until the cheese is melted and tasty.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat-Free Pizza on Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 557.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g