Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This was something tasty my husband cooked up for me as a surprise to go with soup! It's really tasty--the rye cracker is the perfect contrast to the rich tomato sauce and cheese. Plus, no wheat and no yeast in this!
- Place two crackers on a small, microwave-safe saucer.
- Mix garlic powder with spaghetti sauce in a small bowl.
- Spoon two tablespoons of spaghetti sauce over each cracker.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon of mozzarella cheese on top of the spaghetti sauce layer.
- Place a paper towel over the top of the saucer so the tomato juice won't splatter the inside of the microwave.
- Cook in the microwave one minute or until the cheese is melted and tasty.