Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
rich and golden
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 2⁄3 cup granular fructose
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons egg substitute
- 3⁄4 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup light oil (canola)
- 1⁄4 cup barley malt sweetened chocolate chips
- sift together the dry ingredients.
- in a larger bowl, mix together the wet ingredients until immulsified.
- add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients all at once.
- mix until just combined.
- fold in the chocolate chips.
- spoon onto a greased cookie sheet leaving an inch or two between each cookie.
- bake in a 350 degree oven for 12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the center is to longer shiny.
- remove from the sheet to cool.