- 375 g butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups pure icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 500 g rice flour
- additional pure icing sugar, for dusting of shortbreads
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together 375g butter, 1 1/4 cups pure icing sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 cup honey.
- Then fold in 500gms rice flour.
- Spread mix into lined 20 x 30cm baking tin.
- Chill for 20 mins in the fridge.
- Bake 160C for 40 minutess or until golden.
- Cool cut into pieces, dust with icing sugar.
- Eat all within 10 minutes of cooling.