Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Came across this recipe over the internet, while looking for a wheat-free pancake recipe that did not use too many different flour. It is really good. made it using banana yogurt. It was a big hit at our house from the 3 year old to the 37 year old. This recipe works well cut in half.
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water or 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice flour
- 2 cups sour cream or 2 cups yogurt
- Blend all ingredients until there are no lumps.
- Drop batter by spoon onto lightly greased griddle until 1 side bubbles.
- Flip pancakes and bake until golden brown.
I tried these for my daughter who is wheat, egg, dairy and yeast free. I had to use egg replacer, soy yogurt and rice milk. The batter was super thick so I added more rice milk. It didn"t spoon very easily onto the pan but I thought it might thin out with heat...not so much. Could have been the many replacements but it wasn't so good.