Recipe by grandma2969
this is a good treat alternative if your dog is kidney stone prone...we make these for a friend...my dog likes them too...
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*. Mix all ingredients together well.
- Roll out to 1/4" thick --
- Cut into desired shapes and bake 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool and store in a tightly sealed container.
- For extra flavor, you could add a couple of tbls of grated carrot or apple, a few tsps brown sugar or a tsp of garlic powder.
- Number of treats will of course, depend on size you cut.