Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
this is a good treat alternative if your dog is kidney stone prone...we make these for a friend...my dog likes them too...
- Preheat oven to 350*. Mix all ingredients together well.
- Roll out to 1/4" thick --
- Cut into desired shapes and bake 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool and store in a tightly sealed container.
- For extra flavor, you could add a couple of tbls of grated carrot or apple, a few tsps brown sugar or a tsp of garlic powder.
- Number of treats will of course, depend on size you cut.
Corn is very bad for dogs. Most people that are avoiding wheat also want no corn or soy sorry but I would never feed this to my dogs
Nice n easy!! Fun to make and my dogs love them. I have halved the rice flour with whole wheat flour, and I add grated carrot (an entire carrot)or garlic powder, something a little different everytime. Thanks for a great posting.