this is a good treat alternative if your dog is kidney stone prone...we make these for a friend...my dog likes them too...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*. Mix all ingredients together well.
- 2Roll out to 1/4" thick --
- 3Cut into desired shapes and bake 35-40 minutes.
- 4Let cool and store in a tightly sealed container.
- 5For extra flavor, you could add a couple of tbls of grated carrot or apple, a few tsps brown sugar or a tsp of garlic powder.
- 6Number of treats will of course, depend on size you cut.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat Free Dog Treats...purine Free
Serving Size: 1 (617 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g