Milk & Cookies's Note:
My dog has some skin alergies so I went looking for a cookie recipe that contained no wheat. This is what I found. Dakota loves them. I'm not sure how many it makes I make them small becauce the kids like to give Dakota lots of treats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Let stand for about 10 minutes until batter thickens.
- 3Drop by Teaspoon onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 4Flatten with finger diped in spelt flour.
- 5Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes.
- 6Turn off oven and leave cookies in oven over night to crisp.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat Free Dog Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.6
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: