Recipe by Didboy
I found Bev's recipe for Flourless Peanut butter cookies Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. Loved it but thought some additions wouldn't harm it. Thanks Bev from Virginia. My wife is wheat and dairy intolerant so this is a cool recipe. I also like oats and my wife likes sultanas so I added both. The mixture seems a bit dry but don't panic and the leave the cookies to cool before moving them.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the sugar and peanut butter so it's as smooth as your peanut butter allows.
- Combine egg and baking powder to the mix and then add the oats and sultanas (its easier if you squish them together with your hands).
- Form balls out of a teaspoon of dough, place the balls an inch apart on grease proof paper. Press a fork on each of the cookieballs to form the traditional finish to each of the peanut butter cookies.
- Bake the cookies at 180 for 10-12 mins until they are golden and have expanded.
- Allow to cool or they will crumble apart.
- Enjoy :-).