Recipe by CaseyandBeth
These are a wheat free version of my favorite chocolate chip cookies. They are so yummy, better than any wheat free cookies i've tried. My son is allergic to wheat and he loves these and so will you.
- 4 1⁄2 cups gluten free baking flour (I use Bob's Red Mill)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 cups butter, softend
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Combine together the flour, baking soda and xanthan gum, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips. Drop cookies by the rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown. wait a few minutes before removing cookies from the cookie sheet, they tend to crack easier when very hot.