- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup gluten-free baking mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup grated low-fat cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to *400. Lightly grease pie pan.
- Brown beef and onion, drain and spread into pie pan.
- Mix milk, water, eggs, biscuit mix, salt and pepper and pour over hamburger.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Top with sliced tomatoes and cheese. Bake an additional 5-8 minutes and put under broiler for a few minutes to make a golden, crusty top.