- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sodium-free baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Add yeast and sugar to warm water let it sit 10 minutes.
- Add oil and all dry ingredients.
- Add water and mix.
- Kneed in additional flour until its a nice dough ball, about 5 minutes. cover dough ball with olive and let rise 40 minutes.
- Punch down and let it rise again 30 minutes.
- Cook in oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Add some butter to the top for last 5 to make nice crust.