- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup banana, pureed
- 3 tablespoons rice milk (or soy milk)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 teaspoon vanilla
- blueberries (ot any other fruit)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350, and spray muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Mix together first three dry ingredients, set aside.
- In a larger bowl mix together brown sugar and oil. Then add banana and remaining ingredients, except blueberries.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until just combined. Pour batter into muffin pan 1/2 to 3/4 full. On top place a few blueberries, or other fruit, on top and bake 20-25 minutes.