This is a recipe for those wheat or lactose intolerant. Found this recipe in a recipe box we got at an estate sale, so I don't really know where it orginated. The brownies were actually very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl mix butter and sugar until creamy.
- 2Add all the remaining ingredients except the nuts and keep blending until mixture is very smooth.
- 3Stir in the nuts and pour into a greased 8x8 or 9x9" pan.
- 4Bake about 30 minutes at 350 degrees F or until the sides shrink a little from the side of the pan and the top springs back when touched.
- 5Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- 6Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat and Milk Free Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (620 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 59.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g