Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
We made this pasta salad with what was in the house. It came out well -- the watermelon pickle is sweet and tangy, and it's a nice surprise when you get some.
- 1 lb pasta, cooked and drained (such as spinach fusilli and bowties)
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can black olives
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup pickled watermelon rind
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, and garlic until combined, then toss with pasta. Slice olives and artichoke hearts into bite-sized pieces. Finely chop watermelon pickle. Add remaining ingredients to pasta and toss.