1/1 Photo of Whats in the Fridge "spinach Dip"
Laura Charlonne's Note:
I had a last minute appetizer to make for a 40 people (my original appetizer got "accidentaly" thrown away!) I looked through the fridge and used what I had. I was out of sour cream and mayo so I made a basic cream sause for my base, really easy and cheep. I'll be making this again soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw frozen or stem fresh spinach, then squeeze out all water; run through the food prossesor.
- 2Cook butter and flour together for 1 minute or so,
- 3add milk, cook and stir till thickened.
- 4Add spinach, let cool a bit before adding your swiss cheese.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature with bread and crackers.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whats in the Fridge "spinach Dip"
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 83.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g