Recipe by Krystal-Belle
I call it that because my in-laws have never had alfredo sauce until one night when I made it for them. I was totally shocked and told them they just had to try it and they were all very happy that they did. This is a great alfredo sauce that's packed with loads of flavor.
- 1⁄2 pint half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup butter (I like to use sweet cream butter)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (heaping tbsps)
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Morton nature seasons seasoning blend
- 1 minced fresh garlic clove (can use two if you like a more robust garlic flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-sized pot, melt butter over medium heat. Once butter melts, add in garlic and cream cheese and stir frequently until melted.
- Ove melted, add in half-and-half and parmesan. Bring to a low boil, then turn down heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the nature's seasoning last to taste. This is usually about 2 tbsp for us, but we have sometimes added more.
- Serve over pasta, veggies, whatever. Goes great as a dipping sauce for garlic bread too.