Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the perfect recipe for whatever you are in the mood for, or whatever you have in your kitchen. You can pick and choose what ingredients you want for your perfect cookie. It's great to have on hand for whenever you are trying something new & the best part is it's EASY!
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix (pick whatever type you want!)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats (not instant)
- any desired flavoring, : (1 cup total just mix and match how you'd like)
- chocolate chips (white, milk, semisweet, chunks etc)
- baking chips (peanut butter, butterscotch, etc)
- candy, pieces (m&ms, Reeses, heath, etc)
- chopped nuts
- dried fruit, pieces
- sweetened flaked coconut
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees & grease cookie sheets.
- 2. In a large bowl beat half the dry cake mix, butter, and eggs until well-blended and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 3. Stir in the remaining cake mix, oats, and optional additions of your choice (1 cup total), just until combined.
- 4. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- 5. Flatten the cookie dough balls slightly with the back of a fork or the bottom of a glass.
- 6. Bake for 8 to 11 minutes, or just until the edges are set but the centers are still soft.
- 7. Cool and enjoy!