Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ever have ramen noodles on hand but wonder if you can use them for anything else other than making soup-Reserve those seasoning packets-use those to make gravy later-just add three ingredients to the cooked noodles and you have a quick dinner
- 4 (1/3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 lb cooked chicken, and diced
- parmesan cheese (to garnish)
- Cook chicken until done.
- Cool slightly and dice chicken,return to pan.
- Add stewed tomatoes and drained chick peas.Heat the ingredients on medium heat.
- Cook and drain ramen noodles according to package directions (do not overcook noodles).
- DO NOT add seasoning packets-save those to make gravy!
- Add ramen to chicken,stewed tomato,chick pea mix.
- Toss to coat,place in serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.