Happy Harry #2's Note:
I'm a dump cake fan due to the quickness of the recipes, but lots of them are too sweet for my taste. Put this one together and like Goldy Locks said, " This is just right!".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a 9x13 baking pan, put in the pears, leaving about two tbls of juice in can.
- 3Spoon the apples over the pears. You can mix together if you wish.
- 4Sprinkle the cake mix over the fruits so that all is amply covered.
- 5Add any optional ingredients at this time (I did not use any).
- 6Pour melted butter slowly over most of the area.
- 7Place in oven and turn heat down to 325 degrees.
- 8Bake 30 minutes, turn pan, bake another 15 minutes.
- 9Allow to cool off some before serving.
- 10Wonderful as is -- even better with vanilla ice cream sprinkled with some cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for What a Dump!......cake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 113.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: