- 1 egg
- 1 pinch equal parts cayenne, cumin, garlic powder, lemon pepper and kosher salt, blended well
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices bacon, brown sugar flavored, cooked to preference
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 sandwich size English muffin, split and toasted to desired darkness
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In small frying pan, melt the butter and crack egg into hot butter. Sprinkle all over with a large pinch of spice mixture.
- Cook over easy or until done to your preference.
- Lay the cheese slice on top of egg. Turn off heat, cover and let the cheese melt.
- To assemble, spread the cream cheese over bottom half of toasted muffin; top with the bacon strips and cooked egg.