Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
These cookies are called Whammers for a reason. You make them while you are MAD--you will feel better and they are delicious.
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups oleo
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 6 cups oatmeal
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- Make these cookies while you are MAD!
- DUMP brown sugar, oleo and peanut butter in a huge bowl.
- THROW in oatmeal.
- SLING in flour and baking soda.
- SPLASH in vanilla.
- DROP in eggs and nuts.
- Start kneading and mixing with both hands, POUNDING and BEATING with FISTS to let out your aggressions.
- Think of what and WHO you are mad at and REALLY LET THEM HAVE IT!
- Make balls the size of walnuts.
- SLAM the balls into some sugar and cinnamon (optional).
- THROW them on a greased cookie sheet.
- Give each a WHAM with your FIST to FLATTEN them.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes.