Recipe by Mille®
No moles were harmed in the research and development stages of this recipe.
Top Review by jerri822
This was some outstanding whack a mole,eh!! I only used 1 T. chopped jalapeno cause I am married to a wuss--ha ha. There is nothing better than fresh made guacamole and this recipe is one of the best I have ever tried. I had never used kosher salt before but I think it gives it a little different flavor--or maybe I've had too many margaritas. Anyway, thanks bunches.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon course kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped jalapeno peppers
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the avocados in half with a medium sized kitchen knife.
- Hold one half of the avocado in the palm of your hand with the pit facing up.
- Strike the avocado pit with the blade of the knife, twist the knife and pry out the pit.
- Using a large spoon, remove the fruit from the avocado half.
- Once the avocados have been"peeled," gently mash using a fork and spoon.
- Slice the lime and squeeze over the mashed avocados.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix.