Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
No moles were harmed in the research and development stages of this recipe.
Make and share this Whack A Mole, eh? recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the avocados in half with a medium sized kitchen knife.
- Hold one half of the avocado in the palm of your hand with the pit facing up.
- Strike the avocado pit with the blade of the knife, twist the knife and pry out the pit.
- Using a large spoon, remove the fruit from the avocado half.
- Once the avocados have been"peeled," gently mash using a fork and spoon.
- Slice the lime and squeeze over the mashed avocados.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
This was some outstanding whack a mole,eh!! I only used 1 T. chopped jalapeno cause I am married to a wuss--ha ha. There is nothing better than fresh made guacamole and this recipe is one of the best I have ever tried. I had never used kosher salt before but I think it gives it a little different flavor--or maybe I've had too many margaritas. Anyway, thanks bunches.
There's only one problem with this recipe... you become instantly addicted!! You should post a health hazard with this one, Miller. My friends were fighting for the bowl at a recent party. I have four more avocados on my window sill, and plan to have another fix today.
Miller, I get very nervous reviewing your recipes, and I've done it quite a few times. :) Fabulous guacamole! Very fresh tasting, just like from my fave Mexican restaurant. If you like good guacamole, you'll LOVE this one! Thanks, Miller.