Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like making my own condiments...that way, I can steer clear of MSG, artificial colorings, and added sugar! I haven't tried this yet, but it looks like a refreshing dressing for a summer salad.
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Whirl all ingredients in blender until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.