Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes enough for a 6-pound chicken.
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all ingredients and spread over the surface of the food to be cooked.
Nice rub! I halved the recipe to cook some chicken thighs and really enjoyed the combination of flavors. Thanks for sharing purple raider. Made for your win in the Twelve Days of Christmas event.