This is a great recipe that a friend passed on to me about 15 years ago. My kids were much younger and loved it then, and still love it today. Grandmas and Grandpas like it too! The toppings can be interchanged with your favorite pizza toppings.
My Private Note
large d ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 2 jars pizza sauce
- 1/2 lb ground beef (browned)
- 1/2 lb pork sausage (browned)
- 15 -20 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (more or less to suit individual taste)
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper (more or less to suit individual taste.)
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced olive (Black or stuffed green, or combination of the two.)
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Spread cream cheese on a large platter or cookie sheet.
- 2Spread pizza sauce over the cream cheese.
- 3Top pizza sauce with pepperoni slices, ground beef, and sausage.
- 4Top with veggies Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top.
- 5Serve as a dip with your favorite brand and style of corn chips.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wet Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1958 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4262.8
- Calories from Fat 3164
- Total Fat 351.5 g
- Saturated Fat 173.2 g
- Cholesterol 1130.9 mg
- Sodium 6969.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 198.1 g