Recipe by DIryshe
This is a great recipe that a friend passed on to me about 15 years ago. My kids were much younger and loved it then, and still love it today. Grandmas and Grandpas like it too! The toppings can be interchanged with your favorite pizza toppings.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 2 jars pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef (browned)
- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage (browned)
- 15 -20 slices pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion (more or less to suit individual taste)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper (more or less to suit individual taste.)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced olive (Black or stuffed green, or combination of the two.)
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese on a large platter or cookie sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce over the cream cheese.
- Top pizza sauce with pepperoni slices, ground beef, and sausage.
- Top with veggies Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Serve as a dip with your favorite brand and style of corn chips.