1/4 Photos of Wet Chicken or Turkey Burritos
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove skin from chicken or turkey if it's there. Shred into bite-sized pieces.
- 2If you are using canned refried beans, mix them with the taco sauce. You can use salsa too. The point is to loosen up the beans a little.
- 3Lay out tortillas. In each one, put some beans and chicken. Roll up in normal burrito fashion. As each tortilla is rolled up, put in a pan.
- 4When finished filling and rolling tortillas, pour enchilada sauce over them.
- 5Cover top with cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Top with sour cream.
Browse Our Top Southwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Southwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wet Chicken or Turkey Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 1200.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 17.7 g