This is SO good! You're going to love the sour cream and cream of mushroom soup sauce that makes these burritos wet. This recipe came from our church recipe collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef or 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 small onion
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning mix (1 package)
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 small soft tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 toothpicks
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- sliced tomato (optional)
- 1Brown and drain ground beef and onions.
- 2Add taco mix and beans. Stir well.
- 3In a separate bowl mix sour cream and mushroom soup together.
- 4Fill tortillas with beef mixture. Secure with toothpick.
- 5Spread 1/2 of the sour cream mix on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Place burritos on top of the sour cream. Spread remaining sour cream mix on top of the burritos.
- 6Top with cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- 8Serve with shredded lettuce and sliced tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wet Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 926.4
- Calories from Fat 508
- Total Fat 56.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 158.1 mg
- Sodium 1730.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 43.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: