Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is SO good! You're going to love the sour cream and cream of mushroom soup sauce that makes these burritos wet. This recipe came from our church recipe collection.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef or 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 small onion
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix (1 package)
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 small soft tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 toothpicks
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- sliced tomatoes (optional)
- Brown and drain ground beef and onions.
- Add taco mix and beans. Stir well.
- In a separate bowl mix sour cream and mushroom soup together.
- Fill tortillas with beef mixture. Secure with toothpick.
- Spread 1/2 of the sour cream mix on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Place burritos on top of the sour cream. Spread remaining sour cream mix on top of the burritos.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Serve with shredded lettuce and sliced tomatoes.
Easy to make and everyone enjoyed them. I followed the recipe as written. Made for Spring PAC 2012
A hit in my house everytime! Thank you for sharing.
Simple n Tastey! The only thing I changed was I included 2 cans of cream of mushroom only because one can was 14.5 oz and I am glad I did bcuz it made it that much more yummier :) Thx 4 sharing