Easy to get together, roll up and bake. Great with tacos if you need a bigger meal.
Make and share this Wet Burrito Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 354.88 ml sour cream
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning mix
- 118.29 ml mushroom, finely chopped
- 453.59 g can refried beans
- 10 count package flour tortillas
- 946.36 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced black olives (optional)
- sliced jalapeno (optional)
- Stir together sour cream and condensed soup.
- Pour half of this in the bottom of a large casserole or 9x13-inch baking dish, spreading it evenly across the bottom.
- Brown and cook through the ground beef with the onion and bell pepper; drain any fat.
- Stir in taco seasoning, mushrooms and refried beans, mixing well.
- Spoon mixture onto tortillas, rolling tortillas up and placing them seam-side-down in the casserole dish.
- Top with remaining soup/cream mixture and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Place a few sliced black olives or jalapeno slices on top of the cheese, if desired.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted and dish is heated through.