1/6 Photos of Wet Burrito Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Easy to get together, roll up and bake. Great with tacos if you need a bigger meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup mushroom, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (10 count) package flour tortillas
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced black olives (optional)
- sliced jalapeno (optional)
- 1Stir together sour cream and condensed soup.
- 2Pour half of this in the bottom of a large casserole or 9x13-inch baking dish, spreading it evenly across the bottom.
- 3Brown and cook through the ground beef with the onion and bell pepper; drain any fat.
- 4Stir in taco seasoning, mushrooms and refried beans, mixing well.
- 5Spoon mixture onto tortillas, rolling tortillas up and placing them seam-side-down in the casserole dish.
- 6Top with remaining soup/cream mixture and sprinkle with the cheese.
- 7Place a few sliced black olives or jalapeno slices on top of the cheese, if desired.
- 8Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted and dish is heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wet Burrito Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (601 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1574.1
- Calories from Fat 767
- Total Fat 85.3 g
- Saturated Fat 43.1 g
- Cholesterol 237.2 mg
- Sodium 3720.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 125.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 75.3 g