Easy to get together, roll up and bake. Great with tacos if you need a bigger meal.
Make and share this Wet Burrito Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (10 count) package flour tortillas
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced black olives (optional)
- sliced jalapeno (optional)
- Stir together sour cream and condensed soup.
- Pour half of this in the bottom of a large casserole or 9x13-inch baking dish, spreading it evenly across the bottom.
- Brown and cook through the ground beef with the onion and bell pepper; drain any fat.
- Stir in taco seasoning, mushrooms and refried beans, mixing well.
- Spoon mixture onto tortillas, rolling tortillas up and placing them seam-side-down in the casserole dish.
- Top with remaining soup/cream mixture and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Place a few sliced black olives or jalapeno slices on top of the cheese, if desired.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted and dish is heated through.
This dish is delicious! It was so easy, super cheap and quick to make! My husband flipped out! I highly recommend this recipe to everyone.
Great recipe!! I used a can of green chili enchilada sauce and black beans and it came out great!
Love this! Made with Spanish rice on the side.