Recipe by Debi
A lovely & refreshing vodka cocktail from West's Restaurant i& Bar in Vancouver, BC Canada. This recipe was shared in Taste Magazine
Top Review by 2Bleu
This is a lovely and refreshing drink. I used mango rum as that is all I could find, although Grand Marnier would work well also. I used the blender and made it into a frozen drink. This is very tasty.
- 1 ounce mango liqueur
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1⁄4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- splash soda water
- crushed ice
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch wheels for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour mango liqueur into the bottom of an Old Fashioned glass.
- Carefully fill the glass with crushed ice.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the vodka and lemon juice, shaking until very cold.
- Strain the vodka and lemon over the crushed ice and top with a splash of soda.
- Garnish with a wheel of kiwi.