My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- shortbread (prepared from another recipe)
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Press the cottage cheese through a sieve.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter with the sugar, do not beat, then add the egg yolks and vanilla.
- 4Blend until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- 5Add the cream cheese, cottage cheese and cornstarch and blend well.
- 6In another mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks; then fold them into the cheese batter.
- 7Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and bake for about 1 hour or until the top is a golden brown.
- 8Leave the cake in the oven to cool for 2 hours then chill.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Westphalian Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 132.5 mg
- Sodium 271.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 8.2 g