- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups wagon wheel macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet cook beef for about 5 minutes till well browned.
- Stir in pasta, tomatoes, water, corn and bbq sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15- 20 minutess or untill pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.