- 3 lbs ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 2 (28 ounce) cans baked beans with molasses
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook beef and onions and drain.
- Dissolve bouillon in water and stir into beef mixture.
- Add the beans, ketchup, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 60-70 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with bacon.