Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Slice the meat for this western-style supper while it's partially frozen. It will be much easier to cut into thin strips.
- 8 ounces top round steaks, trimmed of all visible fat,cut into very thin strips
- 1 lb frozen green beans, potatoes onions and red peppers combined
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 8 ounces canned kidney beans, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped or 1⁄4 cup parsley (optional)
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add steak; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Add frozen vegetables, chili sauce and kidney beans.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in cilantro.