Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is for DH. From the movie, Live and Let Die.
- On medium heat fry the green pepper and onions together for around three minutes until soft.
- Add the ham and stir.
- Pour in the beaten egg and mix well.
- Cook for 2 minutes then turn.
- After a minute cut the mixture in half. On one slice of toast place half the egg mixture.
- On top of this place a second slice of toast, the remaining egg and the final slice of toast on top.
Green pepper is mentioned in the directions, but not in the list of ingredients. This sounds good though, hope to try it sometime. :)