Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 4 -5 pork chops ("1/2 inch" thick)
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
- 4 -6 small red potatoes, halved
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, peeled and sliced
- salt and pepper
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place pork chops in 9x12-in.
- baking dish.
- Add vegetables.
- Pour barbecue sauce over all.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until chops are done and vegetables are tender.
Very good. My husband doesn't like bar-b-que sauce so I used 3/4 ketchup mixed with steak sauce, didn't have fresh carrots, drained canned carrots and added them the last 20 minutes. Tasted great. Served with cole slaw. Made a perfect dinner for a really hot summer day. Myrna
Very tasty and simple to make. I halved the recipe, just my husband and me for dinner. Will make again.
This dish was very tasty and so easy to put together. I did find that I had to bake it for a little while longer as the potatoes were still a bit hard and the chops a little tough. I will make this one again. Thanks for posting.