Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is great when feeding a large crowd and it is sure to be a kid favorite!
Make and share this Western Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare the mac&cheese as directed on the box.
- Brown ground beef, green peppers,mushrooms& onions -- drain off grease.
- stir prepared mac&cheese and soup together.
- combine all ingredients in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- single layer slices of cheese till casserole is covered.
- Bake at 350F until cheese is melted, about 15 or 20 minutes.
I made this largely using leftovers, in went some chicken mince, ham, chopped tomato and pureed carrot along with the pepper, mushrooms & onions. I didn't use the butter or milk though. I combined the cooked meat & vegies with the tomato soup & then mixed it all in to the microwaved mac & cheese with some extra shredded tasty cheese. Voila, dinner ready in about 10 mins. Even toddler DD ate this one. Thanks!
This was very easy and very yummy. I will definitely make it again.