Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is great when feeding a large crowd and it is sure to be a kid favorite!
Make and share this Western Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare the mac&cheese as directed on the box.
- Brown ground beef, green peppers,mushrooms& onions -- drain off grease.
- stir prepared mac&cheese and soup together.
- combine all ingredients in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- single layer slices of cheese till casserole is covered.
- Bake at 350F until cheese is melted, about 15 or 20 minutes.