From "The South Beach Diet" copyright 2003
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly coat a medium skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Saute the peppers and scallions until they are tender-crisp.
- 3Pour the egg substitute over the vegetables.
- 4When partially set, spread the cheese over 1/2 the eggs, and fold the omelet in half over the filling.
- 5Continue cooking until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Western Egg White Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.6
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 372.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 21.2 g